Luggage Tags

10.29.17 - Feel free to look around, but I'm not taking orders at this time. ~Cindy




During my many years as a classroom teacher, I faithfully lugged a FULL school bag back and forth between home and school EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. I didn't always grade any of the papers or complete any of the paperwork, but I had that bag with me all the time. A cute little personalized tag wouldn't have alleviated the load any, but I think it would have made me a wee bit happier about it.

These durable, plastic luggage tags can add flair to any bag (teacher school bag, student backpack, computer bag, diaper bag, lunch bag, actual luggage .... pretty much anything with a handle! They can be personalized to include name, email address, phone numbers, addresses, etc. Including laminate, tag measures approximately 4.25 inches x 2.5 inches and also includes a plastic loop.

Luggage Tags ... $4.00 each
20+ Luggage Tags (classroom set or school staff) ... $3.00 each


These are just a few examples, but like all of our other crafts, we can personalize these tags to fit your needs!

General Luggage Tags

These are a few examples of the "front" of a luggage tag - just a few ideas on how your name can appear!

Teacher & School Tags

It's probably not a surprise that teachers and school make up about 150% of our customer base! Check out these teacher tags and see the designs that some area schools have used for their tags.

College & University Tags

This small gallery will likely grow around graduation time ... I did these as graduation gifts for some of my favorite High School graduates last year. The contact info was left blank since these kiddos didn't know what their new info would be. They just added it with a Sharpie marker once they knew the info.

Special Interest Tags

Want a luggage tag for a sports enthusiast, a budding musician or a dance star? Check out some of these personalized tags. See something we're missing? Let us know!

Vacation Tags

Going on a family vacation and want similar tags for all of your luggage? Let me know and I'll work on something that will be personalized just for you! 


The Photo Galleries on this page were created with QuickGallery.